Homecoming (Espanol)- Bethel Music

 Homecoming tracklist 

  1. Homecoming

  2. Back to Life

  3. I Believe

  4. Son Of Suffering

  5. Weathered

  6. Too Good To Not Believe

  7. Reason To Praise

  8. I belong to Jesus

  9. Hymn of Heaven

  10. Send me

  11. My King Forever

  12. He Reigns (Spontaneous)

  13. Standing In Miracles

  14. Wherever You Lead

  15. All Hail King Jesus

  16. Ring And Robe (Welcome Home) 



Spanish Translation (and what it actually means in english)

  1. Regreso A Casa (Homecoming)

  2. Vida Nueva (New Life)

  3. Creeré (I Will Believe)

  4. Sufrido Hijo de Dios (Suffered Son of God)

  5. Prodado (Proved)

  6. Cómo no a voy creer ( How Can I Not Believe)

  7. Razones Para Adorar (Reasons to Adore)

  8. Pertenezco A Cristo ( I belong to Christ)

  9. Himno De Los Cielos (Hymn Of Heaven) 

  10. Envíame  (Send me)

  11. Rey Por Siempre( King Forever)

  12.  Él Es Señor (Espontáneo)  [He Is Lord (Spontaneous)]

  13. Camino En Milagros (I Walk In Miracles)

  14. Donde Tú Vas (Where You Go)

  15. Gloria A Cristo (Glory To Christ)

  16. La Túnica Y El Anillo (Bienvenido) [The Robe And The Ring (Welcome)]


I was super excited when I found out about this album being released. My Spanish mom (LOL, if you do not know me it won't make sense) wanted to know if they were going to have a Spanish version. When to original homecoming was released I was not sure. I was super excited to be able to let her know that it is available today!

I haven't listened to all of it yet, but since I loved the original homecoming and the other Spanish album from bethel, I expect to love this one!

I love how they have native Spanish speakers on the album some of whom were on the previous Spanish album. These Include Christene D'clario and Edward Rivera. Also, Featuring is Chris Quilala and Naomi Raine who were on the original. This is also the first appearance of Aaron Moses on bethels album. Gable Price is also featured but I am not sure if he is now a member of the collective or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming (Live) - Bethel Music

Phil Wickham & Bethel Music album?

Inhale (Exhale) - MercyMe