Rivers: Sunday Mornings Live - Deeper Worship

 YES!!! Deeper Worship y'all did it! 

Rivers is the debut worship album from the worship team at Pastor William McDowell's church. I have been to the most recent Habitation Conference (Habitation 2019) and am currently attending his Deeper Worship Intensive.  In short, William McDowell is a major influence on my worship life. After the Binions, he is probably the person who has influenced me the most. After that would be Kim Walker-Smith, Steffany Gretzinger, and Israel Houghton. 

The people featured on this album are no strangers to William McDowell fans or people familiar with his church. Trinity Anderson is most likely his successor, his Elisha for a lack of better words. She and another worship leader at his church, Chris Lawson, have been featured on his most recent album titled The Cry: A Live Worship Experience.  It also features Matt Gilman, who recently joined  William McDowell's church. Matt Gilman although new to William McDowell's church is not new to the worship leader community, he penned the song Holy, which was made popular by Jesus Culture.

All the songs featured on this album are cover with the worship team's spontaneous spin. I literally love this Album! I have no critic. Every song is great, in good order and definitely, Holy Spirit led.

I have heard all of the original versions of the songs except two songs which are Endless Praise, and I Surrender (which were sung by Planetshakers and Hillsong, respectively). 

I like how certain songs flow really well together. I Can't Stay Here and I See Heaven, which I originally heard the combination on Deeper Worship Intensive (DWI). Is soooooo anointed!!! I can't share the word Pastor Caleb Grant spoke when it was on DWI, but it went so well together. 

The Other songs that go together really well are the first two songs which is  Riverlude &  In the River/All the Way In  and Only You Can Satisfy/You Satisfy & Satisfied (The Minstrel's Song). 

I hope you can appreciate this album as much as I do!

Happy Listening!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming (Live) - Bethel Music

Phil Wickham & Bethel Music album?

Inhale (Exhale) - MercyMe